Genesis Treatment Works
Your Feedback Makes Us Better
Genesis Programs 2014 Outcome Studies
The Genesis Program, Inc. values it’s relationship with the communities we serve. We want to share some information based on our follow-up studies from 2014.
• In 2014 we admitted and treated 184 patients.
• 67% of survey respondents at 6 months post-discharge report continuous abstinence since completing the program.
• 90% of survey respondents at 6 months post-discharge report regular 12-Step attendance.
• 100% of survey respondents at 6 months post-discharge report no legal problems related to alcohol or other drugs since entering treatment.
• 64% of survey respondents at 6 months post-discharge report no medical problems.
• 90% of survey respondents at 6 months post-discharge report “Life is better than before treatment.”
Needless to say, our treatment team is generally pleased with these statistics.
This is our vision for the future:
• While adapting our policies to allow for a brief, medically supervised taper off some addicting medications, we hold fast to our belief that abstinence is a realistic goal and that real recovery is best achieved in a climate of total abstinence.
• We believe it is our responsibility as a treatment provider to introduce our patients to 12-Step fellowships as a vehicle of recovery and a source of long- term support. In doing so, we have consciously set ourselves apart from current industry trends and believe that in the long run our stand will be validated.
• As outpatient treatment specialists for over 22 years, we have included an Education Track for those not meeting full admission criteria.
Treatment works! Give us the chance to help you.
CALL NOW for a free assessment.
Ventura – 805-650-3094 | Thousand Oaks – 805-497-6169