Treatment is affordable!Great news! Treatment for alcohol and other drug abuse does NOT require you going into massive debt. While the cost of professional, quality treatment is not exactly "pocket change," alcohol rehab or drug rehab is probably more affordable than most people think. Genesis Programs, Inc. offers payment options that include use of your insurance benefit and also substantial discount pricing if you do not have insurance coverage or choose not to use it.
Treatment costs will, of course, depend on the level of care required for effective treatment. Genesis offers several different levels, determined by a comprehensive assessment designed to best serve your needs. All levels of care are provided on an outpatient basis, allowing you to live at home while getting established in an alcohol- and drug-free lifestyle. If choosing NOT to use your insurance, costs for a full program can start as low as $4,000. Here, then, are the various levels of care offered by Genesis:
- Partial Hospitalization: This is our most structured level of care, designed for those requiring extra structure and accountability as they stabilize physically and emotionally. Partial Hospitalization is tailor-made for patients tapering off of addictive medications, coming out of medical detoxification, or simply struggling in early sobriety. At this level of care patients attend treatment 5 days per week, 6 hours per day. It offers nearly the same structure as a residential program at much less cost.
- Intensive Outpatient: This level of care is the Genesis "bread and butter." It is designed for those who are relatively stable, who are continuing to work at their jobs, but who need help in developing living skills in order to stay sober. A main focus of Intensive Outpatient (IOP) is on relapse prevention - helping our patients to identify high risk situations, or "triggers," and developing coping skills to effectively deal with potentially risky situations. These "triggers" might include people, places, things, thoughts, feelings, or behaviors. At this level of care patients attend treatment 3-5 days per week, 3 hours per day. Sessions are offered both morning and evening to allow for our patients' varied schedules. Outpatient treatment is designed for flexibility.
- "Transitions": The "Transitions" Track is designed for those patients who have successfully completed a residential program and are returning to the local community. It is an abbreviated Intensive Outpatient program with the goal of helping our patients integrate into a support system, get established in the local 12-Step community, connect with a local therapist, and make the sometimes difficult transition back into the home and the workplace. We like to think of the "Transitions" Track as a place to begin the practical application of recovery principles that were introduced in residential treatment.
- Education Track: We offer the Education Track for any person requiring education about alcohol and/or other drug abuse but perhaps not meeting admission criteria for full treatment. We offer two separate lengths of Education - 10 hours or 20 hours. Material will be presented in a set rotation of topics and will be specific to the level in which the individual has been enrolled. Participants completing the Education Track will receive a certificate of completion.
Insurance Contracts:In calculating treatment costs, it may be beneficial to consider use of your insurance benefits. It is important for you to know that Genesis is a contracted provider with most insurance plans. What this means for you is that your benefits will be verified and authorization received before you begin treatment. You will know up front if you have any out-of-pocket costs. There will be no financial surprises. Listed below are the insurance companies with whom Genesis contracts:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- HMC Healthworks
- Kaiser Permanente
- Optum/United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
We can help you make decisions about your treatment and find a way to make it affordable for you.
CALL NOW for a free assessment.
Ventura - 805-650-3094 | Thousand Oaks - 805-497-6169