Mission, Vision, & Values
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Genesis Programs, Inc. is to provide treatment for those seeking help from their substance misuse, abuse, or addiction, providing the highest quality of care at a reasonable cost.
Genesis’ vision is to serve as a catalyst for improving quality of life, eliminating the stigma of addiction, and raising the bar for ethical standards in the profession.
Through the last two decades of personal experience, program surveys, and employee feedback, we at Genesis Programs have determined that these core values are the most important to our mission.
- All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All people shall be empowered to exercise informed choices.
- All people shall be given access to services that provide the best possible outcome.
In addition to the above core values we are committed to:
- The continued improvement of both the services we provide and our organizational management
- Increasing awareness of diversity and cultural competency
- Promoting resilience and self-efficacy in personnel and persons served.
- Eliminating the stigma of addiction through community activities such as workshops, events, educational lectures, as well as participating in other educational committees
- Supporting the profession by mentoring upcoming professionals in the field of substance use disorder