Outpatient Drug Rehab and Counseling Centers in Ventura and Thousand Oaks, CA
Genesis Programs could be the only treatment program you will ever need.
Why Choose Genesis Programs for Treatment?
Our outpatient drug rehab program is a mixture of education, individual counseling, group therapy, and family counseling. We feature a combination of compassionate care and a high level of accountability. We have been specializing in outpatient treatment in Ventura County since 1993 giving you the peace of mind of knowing we are true experts at this level of care. We have mastered the perfect blend of evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence.
All patient treatment plans are individualized and comprehensive. They are goal-oriented. Our program is innovative - a mixture of experiential therapies and traditional 12-step concepts. While focusing on relapse prevention, we address cognitive distortion, irrational thought patterns, and codependent relationships - all part of the dynamics of addiction.
We provide a foundation of knowledge and support for our patients and family members. We believe that it is essential to treat the whole family system, helping everyone to gain understanding of the impact addiction has on the family and the steps to recovery.
We believe that an advantage of outpatient treatment is that our patients get an opportunity to apply the recovery tools in real time. Outpatient treatment can also be the perfect way to bridge the gap between residential treatment and returning to home.
Is Outpatient Treatment Right for You?
Outpatient Treatment may be right for you if:
- Potential withdrawal symptoms are not serious enough to require hospitalization.
- Any secondary medical problems do not require 24-hour nursing care.
- You do not take any prescribed addictive medicines or are at a low enough dose to safely taper off within four (4) weeks.
- You are stable on any antidepressant medications and under a doctor's care.
- You are able to go 3-4 days without drinking or using.
- You have been able in the past to resist drinking or using for weeks or months at a time.
- You have a relatively stable and supportive home environment.
- You are functioning at a reasonable level in your job.
- You have issues that would prevent you from entering residential treatment, i.e. your job, childcare, etc.
We can help you decide if outpatient treatment is right for you.
CALL NOW for a free assessment.
Ventura - 805-650-3094 | Thousand Oaks - 805-497-6169